On March 11-12, 2020 in Kyiv there will take place the Sustainable Finance Forum for Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia.
«SusFinForum» is an annual forum for banks, microfinance institutions, asset managers, project sponsors, investors & financiers in the EECA region that are committed to creating a social and environmental impact in the region.
The goal of the forum is to catalyze investments for sustainable infrastructure and development in the region, through innovative financing models.
The organizer is «Greenpact» (www.thegreenpact.nl) that was founded in 2017 with a mission to build a green economy.
The agenda foresees the following issues:
- Sustainable finance snapshot in the region
- Unlocking Private Finance for Low Carbon Growth in EECA region
- Key risks: Local currency financing
- Blended finance for serving under-served markets
- Green and social impact bonds
- Financing & developing renewable energy projects
- Financing energy efficiency projects
- Case study developing bankable renewable energy projects
- Investment & financing opportunities in solid waste management
The detailed program is on the web-site: https://www.susfinforum.com.
Contacts: +38 044 221 2635, firstname.lastname@example.org.