ЗаголовокThe Parliament adopted the draft law #10357 to regulate the issue of electricity generation by solar power stations in private households
Created date11 07 2019
On July 11, 2019 the Parliament adopted the draft law dated 03.06.2019 #10357 to regulate the issue of electricity generation by solar power stations in private households.
The draft law resolves the following issues:
- to install solar power plants (up to 30 kW) on roofs and facades of households, on the ground;
- to set "green" tariff for solar power plants located on the ground, which were put into operation before the Law of Ukraine No. 2712 entered into force;
- to regulate the “green” tariff for renewable energy installations with capacity up to 150 kW.
Adopting the draft law will allow:
- to develop small energy generation;
- to stimulate households for energy efficiency;
- to ensure equal consumer rights to use "clean" energy sources.
"It should be mentioned that for the last 5 years more than 8 thousand households have installed solar power plants with a total capacity of 190 MW. It is about 180 million euros of investment!", - said Sergiy Savchuk, Head of State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine.
Communication and PR Department