On November 21-25, 2022, a 5-day international forum on energy security "Energy Security Forum 2022. Post-war recovery of the energy sector of Ukraine" will be held in Ukraine with the support of the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine (SAEE).
How to ensure the safety and stability of the energy sector of Ukraine during the war? What will be the post-war development of Ukrainian energy industry? These and other issues will be raised at the forum. The participants will discuss the problems and outline the future development of the Ukrainian energy industry.
Forum participants will analyze and assess electricity market, gas market, renewable energy and energy efficiency, as well as the prospects for the development of hydrogen energy and the long-awaited biomethane market.
Representatives of authorities, businesses, international institutions, public organizations and experts are invited to participate in the forum.
Key thematic discussions of the forum:
- Security and stability of the Ukrainian energy sector during the war and its post-war recovery. Post-war development of Ukrainian energy sector
- Cybersecurity in the energy sector: what are the challenges facing critical infrastructure facilities in Ukraine?
- Development of electricity storage systems in Ukraine
- Integration of Ukrainian and European energy markets: what are the next steps?
- The state of the gas market of Ukraine in the conditions of war
- Exploration and production of hydrocarbons in Ukraine: reserves potential, challenges, prospectives
- The prospect of creating a regional Eastern European gas hub. Potential benefits for Europe and Ukraine
- The future of green energy in Ukraine. Opportunities and roadmap for the introduction of guarantees of origin of "green" energy in Ukraine
- Energy efficiency in energy, infrastructure, industry, construction and transport. EU and Ukrainian policy
- Biomethane: challenges and opportunities for import substitution in Ukraine and the EU
- Hydrogen economy development in the European dimension
- Sustainability of nuclear energy in wartime conditions and post-war development of low-carbon generation
- Wars and oil sanctions. Experience of previous crises and new challenges
- European experience in servicing electricity consumers
- Restoring the unified gas transmission and distribution systems. Possible financing models: world experience and realities of Ukraine
In particular, with the support of the State Energy Efficiency Agency, discussions were initiated on the following topics:
12:00-13:30 – International online discussion «The future of green energy in Ukraine. Opportunities and roadmap for the introduction of guarantees of origin of "green" energy in Ukraine»
14:00-15:30 - International online discussion «Energy efficiency in energy, infrastructure, industry, construction and transport. EU and Ukrainian policy»
10:00-11:30 - International online discussion «Biomethane: challenges and opportunities for import substitution in Ukraine and the EU»
12:00-13:30 - International online discussion «Hydrogen economy development in the European dimension»
Start - at 10:00.
Download the program of the forum:
- in Ukrainian - https://iclub.energy/energysecurityforum2022#!/tab/505199023-3
- in English - https://iclub.energy/energy_security_forum_2022_en
The main organizer is "Energy Club" - the largest energy business community in Ukraine.
With the support of the State Energy Efficiency Agency.
Watch the online broadcast on social networks:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iclub.energy/live
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ENERGYCLUB_OFFICIAL/live
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/iclub-energy